Bouquet of Roses: If there is one flower that expresses love, passion, joy, and life more distinctively than any other flower, it is a simple rose. No matter what color or size, rose flower arrangements and bouquets are among the most beautiful ways to express how much you love and appreciate the recipient. Whether it’s romantic love or timeless friendship, a bouquet of roses speaks louder than words.
How much is a bouquet of roses?When you shop with FTD, you can expect to find budget red rose bouquets, high-end roses, and everything in between. Our fresh-cut roses begin at $35 for a dozen red or mixed color roses. Picked from the farm and delivered straight to your special recipient's door, our beautiful roses are a priceless gift.
Our high-end premium specials featuring 48 fresh red roses are beautifully arranged to form a lush bouquet of 24-inch stems. These expertly crafted rose bouquets begin at $199 and are handled with the ultimate care. Show your loved one the limitlessness of your love with this larger-than-life arrangement.
No matter the size of your budget, FTD is your number one choice for gorgeous and affordable rose bouquets and rose plants online.
How to preserve a rose to make it last longer?Flower preservation is highly dependent on the state of the particular bloom. The best time to begin the preservation process is when the flowers are still in full bloom. A big bunch of roses can be easily preserved using these key preservation methods:
- Keep roses away from direct sunlight to prevent color fade
- Pour 2 tablespoons of sugar into the vase water
- Cut 1 to 2 inches off the stems each time you change the water
- Change vase water every other day
Keeping a bouquet of long stem rose flowers as perky as possible is far simpler than many think!
What do the colors of roses mean?
Though most popularly gifted in a deep red shade, roses come in a vast array of colors that carry different meanings. While vibrant rainbow rose arrangements offer the best of many worlds, this color guide lets you and your flower delivery recipient know every emotion each flower conveys.
- Red Roses: Love, romance, beauty, and perfection
- White Roses: Purity, innocence, new beginnings, and remembrance
- Yellow: Joy, warmth, happiness, and friendship
- Pink Roses: Grace, gladness, admiration, and sweetness
- Cream: Thoughtfulness, charm, and appreciation
- Blue Roses: Transition, the end of something bad, and immortality or permanence
- Black Roses: Imagination, unattainable love
- Green Roses: Abundance, fertility, and cheer
- Orange Roses: Enthusiasm, adoration, and passion
- Purple Roses: Enchantment and love at-first sight
Make the ultimate impression by ordering your next rose arrangement with FTD. Amaze your loved one with our breathtaking bouquets of roses—they’re sure to appreciate the visual and symbolic beauty of your thoughtful gift!