Valentine's Day Roses
Until Next Year!
Valentine's Day Roses FAQ
There are plenty of Valentine's Day roses to choose from, but the color you pick can send a message all its own. When you send your Valentine roses, make sure you understand the meaning behind your selected blossoms.
- Red: Red roses continue to be one of our Valentine's Day bestsellers, and these classic buds symbolize love, beauty, respect, courage, devotion, and desire.
- White: The pure hue of white roses speaks of undying devotion, and symbolizes true love, purity, reverence, and innocence.
- Pink: Light pink roses are a wonderful way to express your appreciation of a beautiful friendship. Pink roses can symbolize grace, happiness, admiration, and gentleness - which makes it a perfect Valentine's Day rose.
- Yellow: Yellow roses are another way to celebrate friendship; this cheery bloom symbolizes gladness, friendship, delight, remembrance, and new beginnings.
- Red-tipped yellow rose: If you're in a new relationship and beginning to fall in love, be sure to grab a bouquet filled with red-tipped yellow roses.
- Orange: Orange roses symbolize passion, desire, and fascination.
- Red/White combo: Combining beautiful red roses and white roses symbolizes unity and togetherness - the contrast makes it a delightful fun Valentine's Day rose option.
- Peach: These soft blooms signify intimacy, and are a wonderful rose to present at any step in your relationship - whether this is your first Valentine's Day together or your 30th.
What are the most popular color of roses to give on Valentine's Day?
Classic Valentine's roses tend to be red, as this vibrant color evokes emotions of love, desire, admiration - these Valentine roses truly speak from the heart. However, there are plenty of other colors that will make your sweetheart smile. Choose from bouquets that mix a variety of colors, or try something unique and look at our rose plants for delivery.
How much is a bouquet of roses for Valentine's Day?
Buy beautiful roses for Valentine's Day on any budget. We offer beautiful bouquets, ensuring you'll find bouquets that don't break the bank this February 14th. We're proud to provide beautiful, budget-friendly bouquets for all of life's most beautiful moments. Shop for bridal bouquets online to make wedding planning easy, or grab anniversary flowers for her to show your undying love has only grown over the years.
Can I have roses for Valentine's Day delivered?
If Valentine's Day snuck up on you, make sure you check out our same day flower delivery for February 14th to ensure your special someone receives Valentine's Day roses right on time. Talented florists arrange Valentine's flowers and Valentine roses by hand across the country, and can deliver your bouquet straight to your sweetheart's door. Whether you want to buy desk plants or a dozen roses for Valentine's Day, we've got you covered.