Send an Easter rose to someone you love this spring. While roses aren’t typically used to celebrate this Christian holiday, their extreme versatility and adoration from around the world make them a great addition to any Easter bouquet. At FTD, you’ll find a variety of rose arrangements in vases that will make a lasting impression. Whether you want to surprise the Easter bunny or your little peeps, Easter roses will get the reaction you’re looking for.
What do rose colors signify?There are numerous roses for Easter you can choose from that come in different colors than the standard red. As you search for rose Easter flowers this spring, it’s important to know what each rose color signifies.
- Red roses represent love, admiration, and romance, which is perfect for letting a special someone know how much you love them on this special holiday.
- White roses symbolize purity and new beginnings, which is great for celebrating renewal and growth that springtime brings.
- Green roses signify life, renewal, and energy, the same meanings that spring brings.
- Yellow roses match the pastel theme of spring and represent joy, happiness, and friendship, making an excellent gift for friends and acquaintances.
- Pink roses symbolize sweetness, affection, and elegance, and are a great way to say “thank you,” and remind others that you care for them.