Pink Flowers & Bouquets
Pink flowers and bouquets are a sweet and sentimental treat for the special someone in your life. Whether you’re celebrating an anniversary, birthday, or just want to let them know they’re on your mind, you can’t go wrong with a beautiful pink floral arrangement. Ordering your love, a bright bouquet is now easy and affordable with FTD—schedule your delivery today!
What flowers are naturally pink?There are dozens of flowers that naturally bloom pink, many of which are featured in our pink flower bouquets. Some beautiful blooms you’ll find in our pink flower arrangements include:
What does a pink flower symbolize?Pink flowers can symbolize love, happiness, grace, femininity, sweetness, and more. But flower meanings are derived from more than the color—for example, pink carnations typically symbolize motherly love, fondness, and gratitude. But because of their diverse meanings, pink flowers make the perfect gift for friends and romantic interests alike. Not sure what occasions warrant a pink floral arrangement? We recommend them for:
- Valentine’s Day: whether you mix soft and bright pink hues or combine them with red roses, pink flowers are a perfect spark for romance.
- Anniversaries: wedding, friendship, and other important milestones are a great time to send pink flowers.
- Birthdays: fun and joyful pink bouquets always make the lovely lady in your life smile.
- The birth of a new baby girl: the soft hue will match perfectly with the nursery.
- Weddings: a pink wedding bouquet or centerpiece is the perfect pop of color.