Mother’s Day Flowers
Mother’s Day 2020 is Sunday, May 10th. As a premier provider of flowers and gifts, FTD takes Mother’s Day seriously. Browse our extensive collection of Mother’s Day flowers, and be sure to take a look at the informative gift guide at the base of the page. FTD makes it easy to send Mother’s Day flowers that are fast, fresh, and sure to please.
Fast & Fresh Mother's Day Flower DeliveryFTD specializes in delivering flowers almost anywhere in the country. We get flowers to their destination quickly, expertly, and with guaranteed freshness. When you want to show your love to someone a few states away, FTD is your best bet. Plus, if you’ve waited ‘til the last minute, there’s no need to worry. We offer excellent same-day delivery service for a wide assortment of our beautiful blooms.
Personalized Message for MomWhen you send your Mother’s Day flower arrangements or Mother’s Day delivery gifts, it’s important to include a personalized message that shows mom just how much you care about her, too. Sure, a gift speaks volumes, but there’s nothing quite like hearing directly from you. Not sure what to write in a Mother’s Day card? Check out our informative blog on the topic for inspiration, guidance, and some creative ideas!
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas — Flowers and ChocolateMother’s Day flowers are a great gift, but they are even more special when paired with a craveable gift basket filled with chocolate treats! Nothing goes together quite as well as flowers and chocolate, and your mom truly deserves nothing but the best! We offer a wide assortment of Mother’s Day gifts to go with your flowers. Pair our most popular Mother’s Day gifts like delicious chocolates, snacks, and candies with any of our stunning bouquets for a Mother’s Day delivery she won’t soon forget.
Mother’s Day isn’t Just for Your Mom!Remember: your own mom isn’t the only mom in your life. While you’re looking for the perfect gift, be sure to keep gifts for the other moms in your life in mind:
Cheap Mother’s Day FlowersLooking for cheap Mother’s Day flowers to send your mom if you’re working on a budget? No problem. FTD offers a wide selection of affordable bouquets, so no matter what size wallet you’re working with, you can show your mom the love she deserves.
Mother’s Day Flowers FAQs
What are the most common flowers for Mother’s Day?There’s no one right answer to what flowers are best for flower delivery on Mother’s Day. However, there are some fan-favorites that are definitely worth considering when you’re looking over your options:
- Roses: though these are often considered the signature flower of romance, a bouquet of roses, or a mixed bouquet that also features roses, can be a sweet and thoughtful gift for moms as well.
- Lilies: these delicate, graceful, and voluminous flowers add class and beauty to any bouquet. Your mom will be thrilled when she claps her eyes on them.
- Orchids: for a classier touch, orchids are the go-to bloom. These rare and exotic flowers elevate a bouquet into a full-on luxury experience.
- Sunflowers: Mother’s Day comes in May, and sunflowers are fully in bloom. Show your mom the best of the season with a lively and radiant bouquet of sunflowers.
What do different colors of Mother’s Day flower signify?Flowers are known to signify different colors; that’s what makes them such a versatile and timeless gift option, no matter the occasion. As you consider what flowers to send your mom this Mother’s Day, keep these color meanings in mind:
- Red is a flower of passion and love, so it’s probably best suited for romantic gifts — your wife, for instance, deserves a Mother’s Day bouquet if you have kids!
- Pink is a fun and playful color, and is also full of youth and vitality. They make the perfect option for new mothers.
- Light blue flowers are also ideal for new moms, especially those that have recently had little boys.
- Purple flowers are regal and luxurious, and make stunning gifts for your mom, grandma, or mother in law.
- Mixed color bouquets make great gift options for any mom in your life!