Daisies come in a rainbow of colors and are perfect for any occasion. Sending a beautiful flower arrangement is a thoughtful way to celebrate a milestone or put a smile on someone’s face just because you care about them. Shop our daisy arrangements for all budgets with easy online ordering to brighten someone’s day.
What do Daisies Mean and Symbolize?Daisies are known to symbolize innocence, purity, and new beginnings, making them an excellent gift for new mothers, newlyweds, and college grads alike. With their bright, bold hues, daisies can also be associated with different meanings based on their color. For example:
- Soft pink daisies are perfect for romantic gestures, while bright pink variations compliment birthday bouquets.
- Orange daisy arrangements are a great way to welcome in the summer or treat someone to a truly unique bouquet.
- Multicolor daisy flower bouquets are brimming with excitement and go well with celebrations like Easter, promotions, or even to say “get well soon” (wildflower bouquets are also a great option).
- White flower arrangements featuring classic white daisies are commonly used for bridal bouquets or to express sympathy.
How to Care for Daisies?To properly care for your daisy delivery, you will want to:
- Cut the stems at a diagonal angle to allow them to absorb water
- Only cut the stems about an inch or so, so that you can continue to trim them without making them too short
- Keep them in cool, fresh water with their flower food