Gifts for Mom
Your mom has been through it all with you—attending sports games and recitals, talking you through your first breakup, and making the best home-cooked meals you’ve ever had. Show her how much you love her for sticking with you through the highs and lows by getting a birthday present for Mom that she’ll always remember. At FTD, you’ll find the best birthday gifts for Mom that will make her feel truly appreciated as she celebrates another trip around the sun!
We’re sorry, there are no results available for your combination of Date and Zipcode.
Birthday Gifts for Mom FAQs
What are the best birthday gifts for Mom?
She’s spoiled you your entire life with delicious treats and amusing toys, but as you find yourself looking for the best mom birthday gifts, you become lost. She’s always giving, but never asks for anything in return, so how do you surprise the woman who has it all? The best birthday gifts for Mom are those that come from the heart. At FTD, we have your birthday shopping covered with beautiful flower arrangements and decadent fruit, chocolate, and nut gift baskets to choose from. We even have an array of Mother’s Day gifts to commemorate her most important duty—being your mom. Our birthday deliveries make celebrating sweeter, brighter, and more colorful!
What kind of flowers are the best for birthday gifts for Mom?
You can never go wrong with gifting your mom a bouquet of vibrant, flourishing flowers. With feathery petals and fragrant bulbs, our flowers for Mom will breathe life into any room they’re placed. As you browse through our flower collection, you’ll come across some of the best flowers for Mom. From green plants to lavender rose bouquets, our flowers will bring tears of joy to your mama bear’s eyes. Take a look at some of our most popular flowers any mom will love:
● Birthday Brights Bouquet
● The Happy Blooms Basket
● Set to Celebrate Birthday Bouquet
● Happy Day Birthday Bouquet by Hallmark
What flowers for birthday gifts for Mom will last the longest?
Looking for a flower that will keep the birthday celebration going? We have flowers for Mom that will last for weeks (as long as she gives them a little TLC here and there). Here are some beautiful flowers we offer and how long she should expect them to last:
● Orchids: Known for their elegance, these flowers can last up to three weeks in a vase and even longer if potted
● Carnations: Representing love, carnations can stay bloomed up to three weeks in a vase ● Chrysanthemums: Long for mums, these classic flowers can last between 25-30 days in a vase
● Alstroemeria: Coming in a wide range of colors, these beauties can last up to two weeks in a vase In order to keep flowers around longer, change the water every few days, trim the stems a centimeter or two a few times a week, and use flower food. These tricks will make her birthday bouquet last longer!