Thinking of You Gifts & Flowers
Thinking of You Flowers FAQs
What are good flowers for saying I miss you?
Is someone you love far away but always on your mind? We know how hard it is to be separated by distance from your BFF, significant other, or a close coworker, which is why we've curated a variety of thinking of you gift baskets and just because flowers filled with love and joy.
If you're looking for miss you flowers, consider some of our most popular options below:
- Roses: If your spouse, partner, or significant other is miles away, a bouquet of roses in their favorite color will remind them of the bond you two share, which will make reuniting that much sweeter.
- Carnations: If you have a friend or partner who’s unforgettable, send pink carnations to their doorstep. Or, if you have someone you admire and miss, send them an arrangement of red carnations.
- Orchids: This elegant and exotic flower has been beloved for centuries and holds many different meanings. One such meaning is "I miss you." Orchids are easy to care for and can be placed in any pot, which will remind your recipient of you every time they see it.
What can you send instead of flowers?
Thinking of you flowers aren't the only way you can remind someone close to you how much they mean to you. You can send a teddy bear for them to snuggle up with when lounging on the couch or going to bed. Or, you can send them easy-to-maintain succulents that will add life to any living space, whether that's their desk or nightstand.
Some of the best thinking of you gifts you can send include:
- Mrs. Fields® Just Smile Cookie Tin
- Caring Kindness Gourmet Fruit Basket
- Deluxe Sympathy Fruit Gift Basket
- Fresh Fruit and Cheese Box
Whether you're looking for thinking of you gift baskets or thinking of you flowers, FTD has you covered.