Love is shared in many forms including hugs, words and messages — even laughs! From heart puns to animal puns and everything in between, make your Valentine smile with one of our Valentine’s Day puns below. Grow the extra mile for your sweetheart and gift a blossom Valentine’s Day bouquet.
- Valentine Puns for Anyone
- Adorable Heart Puns
- Sweet Chocolate Puns
- Valentine Food Puns that Hit the Spot
- Valentine Animal Puns
- Cheesy Valentines Day Sayings
- Romantic Puns for Your Sweetheart
- Love Puns to Make Your Heart Sing
- Cute Puns for Her
- Cute Puns for Him
Valentine Puns for Anyone
Make your loved ones feel extraordinary by greeting them with our range of Valentine’s Day puns on February 14th. For those you wish to send all the love in the world to, deliver a stunning Valentine’s Day bouquet!
Don’t Miss a Beat with These Adorable Heart Puns
- I aorta tell you how much I love you.
- I can heartly wait to see you.
- Are you a defibrillator? Because you are sending shocks to my heart.
- Are you a locksmith? Because you have the key to my heart.
- I followed my heart to you.
- You don’t need to pay rent to live inside my heart.
- I “lub” you.
- Every piece of you is sweet.
Sweet Chocolate Puns
- I love you dairy much.
- What Twix do you have up your sleeve that makes me love you?
- I am cocoa-nuts about you.
- I won’t let you slip through my Butter Fingers.
- I’m fondue you.
- Thank you for making our relationship sweet rather than a rocky road.
- Our love started with a Hershey’s Kiss.
- You make me Snicker.
Valentine Food Puns that Hit the Spot
- Don’t go bacon my heart.
- There’s so mushroom in my heart for you.
- There’s no reason to wine about you.
- From my head tomatoes, I love you bunches.
- We make a great pear.
- You have a pizza my heart.
- I loaf you.
- I am b-egging you to be my Valentine.
Funny Valentine Animal Puns
- My love for you is like no otter.
- I whale always love you.
- I am fawn’d of you my deer.
- I love you meow and forever.
- I’m not lion when I say you’re my mane.
- You are my pup of tea.
- You’re one in chameleon.
- No-bunny is as hare-larious as you.
Cheesy Valentines Day Sayings
- Are you a thief? Because you stole my heart.
- Are you a drum? Because my heart beats for you.
- Are you a needle? Because you are sew special to me.
- Are you a lightbulb? Because you turn me on.
- Are you a magnet? Because I find you very attractive.
- Are you a flame? Because I think I found my perfect match.
- Are you an alien? Because I believe you’ve abducted my heart.
- Are you a keyboard? Because you are just my type.
Romantic Puns for Your Sweetheart
Remind your significant other of the adoration you hold for them by exchanging a romantic pun. A love pun is a knife way to let your butter half know they make your heart melt — or gift them a Valentine’s bouquet to bake their day!
Love Puns to Make Your Heart Sing
- We’re perfectly suited for each other.
- This may be corny, but you are a-maize-ing.
- Yoda one for me!
- I fence-y you.
- Is this a science class? Because we have great chemistry.
- You make my heart gush, I lava you.
- I love you watts.
- Your love is like vodka. You’re worth the chase.
Cute Puns for Her
- You’re the queen of my heart.
- I think you’re dandelion.
- Your sweater must be made out of wife material.
- We’re a matcha made in heaven.
- Your name must be Autumn because I am falling for you.
- Your name must be Summer because you are hot.
- You must be glue because I am sticking with you.
- We have a great connection since you’re wifi-material.
Cute Puns for Him
- You’re a cutie 3.14159265359
- You must be a bowling ball since you’re right up my alley.
- You can donate blood to me anytime since you’re just my type.
- You must be a geologist because you rock my world.
- Your shirt must be made out of husband material.
- I find you very a-peeling.
- I wood never leaf you.
- I dig you a hole lot.
Sprinkle some love in all areas of your life with a Valentine’s Day pun or lovely heart-shaped bouquet! If you’re going a more serious route, check out our love language romance ideas to woo your Valentine. No matter your choice of how you express your affection on this special day, it’s the lovely thought that counts.