Love is shared in many forms including hugs, romantic words, messages and even laughs. There are many ways to share your love and appreciation with the person who means the most to you on Valentine’s Day, whether it’s through a card or romantic gift basket. Whatever you decide to do, there’s always room to add some sweet (and slightly cheesy) words to express your feelings.
Grow the extra mile for your sweetpea and fill out a romantic card with one of our 86 Valentine’s Day puns below. We’ve broken it down into sections to help you pick the perfect pun for the perfect person.
Valentine Food Puns
After reading these delectable puns, you’re going to be craving some grub! Check out some of our favorite food puns that sound both delicious and romantic at the same time. These will surely make your partner’s day, especially if paired with one of our charcuterie gift baskets!
- Don’t go bacon my heart.
- There’s so mushroom in my heart for you.
- From my head tomatoes, I love you bunches.
- We make a great pear.
- I’ll never dessert you.
- You have a pizza my heart.
- I loaf you.
- I am b-egging you to be my Valentine.
- Pie like you berry much.
- I love you dairy much.
Valentine’s Day Animal Puns
If you or your partner are animal lovers, then these furry friend-themed puns are the perfect way to show your love. Cute yet simple, these sweet puns are a great way to get the message across and make your loved one feel extra special.
- My love for you is like no otter.
- I whale always love you.
- I am fawn’d of you, my deer.
- I love you meow and forever.
- I’m not lion when I say you’re my mane.
- You are my pup of tea.
- You’re one in chameleon.
- No-bunny is as hare-larious as you.
- I’ll owl-ways love you.
- You’re o-fish-ally my favorite.
- Bee mine?
Tap into your adventurous and outdoorsy side with a nature-related pun. If you and your partner are big campers or just enjoy being outside, we recommend giving them a sweet gift with one of our puns below.
If you need some fun inspiration on what to do for the 14th, check out our guide on last-minute Valentine’s Day ideas.
- Aloe you vera much.
- I’m falling for you, so please never leaf me.
- You rock.
- I love you so moss.
- I lava you.
- I love looking at your tu-lips.
- Life would succ without you.
- Wood you be my Valentine?
- I’m pining fir you.
- You’re perfect — there’s nothing you lilac.
- I wood never leaf you.
- I dig you a hole lot.
Is your significant other a big coffee or tea drinker? What about wine? Either way, they’ll be sure to love one of our drink-inspired puns. If you want to go an extra step further, use one of our unique wine bottle labels for special occasions.
We’ve gathered a list of our favorite drink puns, from lattes to merlot to matcha — check them out below!
- You’re my cup of tea.
- There’s no reason to wine about you.
- You had me at merlot!
- I soda think you’re cute.
- You’re tea-rrific.
- You’re ex-straw-ordinary!
- Love you a latte.
- You’re soda-lightful.
- What a cu-tea.
- I can’t espresso how much I love you.
- Love you very matcha.
- Stopping to smell the rosé this Valentine’s Day.
- You’re to-tea-lly my type.
- We’re a matcha made in heaven.
Heart Puns for Valentine’s Day
Take Valentine’s Day literally with some clever heart puns. These romantic puns are great for those who work in the medical industry and will definitely make them let out a laugh or two.
- I aorta tell you how much I love you.
- I can heartily wait to see you.
- Are you a defibrillator? Because you are sending shocks to my heart.
- Are you a locksmith? Because you have the key to my heart.
- I followed my heart to you.
- You don’t need to pay rent to live inside my heart.
- I lub dub you with all my heart.
- Every piece of you is sweet.
- You sure know how to make my heart beat.
- You’re not vein, that’s why I love you.
Sweet Chocolate Puns
Add some sweetness to your loved one’s day with a chocolate-themed pun. These would be great to add to a note and paired with some Valentine’s Day flowers and chocolate gifts. Check out some of our favorites below!
- What Twix do you have up your sleeve that make me love you?
- I am cocoa-nuts about you.
- I won’t let you slip through my Butterfingers.
- I’m fondue of you.
- Thank you for making our relationship sweet rather than a rocky road.
- Our love started with a Hershey’s Kiss.
- You make me Snicker and smile.
Cheesy Valentine’s Day Puns
Puns are supposed to be cheesy, so why not embrace it? We’ve gathered a list of our favorite (and cheesiest!) puns below so you can share a laugh with that special someone.
- Are you a thief? Because you stole my heart.
- Are you a drum? Because my heart beats for you.
- Are you a needle? Because you are sew special to me.
- Are you a lightbulb? Because you turn me on.
- Are you a magnet? Because I find you very attractive.
- Are you a flame? Because I think I found my perfect match.
- Are you an alien? Because I believe you’ve abducted my heart.
- Are you a keyboard? Because you are just my type.
Valentine’s Day Puns for Her
Make her feel all the love this February 14th with one of these cute puns. Check out our romantic Valentine’s Day gift guide for your girlfriend to get some additional inspiration — our delicious food gift baskets are sure to win her over!
- You’re like my favorite card in a deck, the queen of (my) heart.
- I think you’re dandy-lion.
- Your sweater must be made out of wife material.
- Your name must be Autumn because I am falling for you.
- Your name must be Summer because you are hot.
- You must be glue because I am sticking with you.
- We have a great connection since you’re Wi-Fi-material.
Valentine’s Day Puns for Him
Everybody loves a good pun, including husbands and boyfriends! Make his day extra special with one of these sweet and punny one-liners. Pair your pun with a gorgeous bouquet of masucline flowers to show how much he really means to you.
- You’re a cutie 3.14159265359.
- You must be a bowling ball since you’re right up my alley.
- You can donate blood to me anytime since you’re just my type.
- You must be a geologist because you rock my world.
- Your shirt must be made out of husband material.
- I find you very a-peeling.
Have a romantic pun in mind yet for Valentine’s Day? No matter what you choose, there’s no doubt that your thoughtful words and kind gestures will bring a huge smile to your loved one’s face.