Not all superheroes wear capes! Moms do a lot for their families. This Mother’s Day, treat her to show some gratitude and appreciation for all that she does. Put together the perfect card that expresses your love with a little creativity. We’ve put together a collection of free printable Mother’s Day cards for a range of scenarios, plus unique Mother’s Day quotes and gift ideas to include on her special day!
- Warm & Fuzzy Mother’s Day Card
- Funny Mother’s Day Card
- Mother’s Day Card from the Kids
- Mother’s Day Card for Your Wife
- What to Write in a Mother’s Day Card
- Best Gifts for Mother’s Day
Printable Mother’s Day Cards
Whether you’re short on time or looking for a customizable option, these printable Mother’s Day cards are something that she can keep and cherish forever. We’ve put together a collection of cards for different scenarios, including funny cards and cards from the kids. Simply download, print out on card stock and customize the card with your own unique message!
Warm & Fuzzy Mother’s Day Card
Looking for a sweet and sentimental card to give to her this Mother’s Day? Warm and fuzzy messages are a great way to share your love for the woman who’s taught you everything you know. With this warm and loving printable card, she’ll feel all the love!
Funny Mother’s Day Card
Moms have a tough job — she’s your best friend, number one fan and shoulder to cry all in one! Say thanks with a lighthearted and funny Mother’s Day card! For some added giggles, brighten your Mom’s day by choosing one of these funny Mother’s Day messages.
Mother’s Day Card From the Kids
If your kids love creating gifts for their mom but you don’t have the time to put together a huge craft project before Mother’s Day, this printable Mother’s Day card is a perfect stand-in.. It’s an easy and sentimental way to get the kiddos involved on her special day. These creative and cute kid-made Mother’s Day cards will be sure to put a smile on her face!
Mother’s Day Card For Your Wife
Your wife is the most amazing mother you know (along with Grandma of course), so give her a Happy Mother’s Day wish to let her know how much you appreciate everything she does! No one has ever been a better mother than your wife and you are so blessed to raise your children with her. On Mother’s Day, show your wife just how lucky you are to have her by giving her this special card.
What to Write in a Mother’s Day Card
There’s so much to say to moms on Mother’s Day — they accomplish so much! If you’re stuck on what to say or need a prompt for inspiration, choose one of these messages to include in your printable Mother’s Day card.
What to Say to Your Mom
You’ve been through a lot with your mom. Capture some of the amazing things she’s done for you and how special she really is with these heartfelt sayings and quotes for every mom. Although these messages are short and sweet, you’ll be sure to warm her heart.
- “With love from the luckiest [son/daughter] in the world.”
- “Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you!”
- “To my mom, my friend, my angel.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, I thank heaven you’re mine.”
- “Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.”
- “To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.☺”
- “Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!”
- “You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
- “I’m so proud to be your kid.”
- “Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.”
- “Now that I’m grown, I realize I don’t just feel gratitude for you—but admiration. I’d want to pattern my life after yours even if you weren’t my mother.”
What to Say to Your Grandma on Mother’s Day
Grandmas deserve to be celebrated too! If your grandmother is one of the most important women in your life, show your appreciation by sending your Grandma a Happy Mother’s Day wish!!
- “I could sure use a grandma hug right now.”
- “Thanks for all the cookies and love. And cookies. Did I mention cookies?”
- “Grandma, your love has shaped me in lasting ways.”
- “So blessed by you, Gamma. You went above and beyond to help raise me, and it’s given us a special connection that I cherish.”
- “God knew what he was doing when he made you a grandma—He knew you’d be the best one ever.”
- “I hope you know how much I admire the woman you are.”
- “You’ve taught me so much without saying a word.”
- “You’ll always have your own special place in my heart, Nana.”
- “Thanks for spoiling me rotten!”
- “Love is a family tradition for us…I’ve always known that, as long as I’ve been on this planet. You’re a big part of those loving memories and the reason I feel so lucky to be born into this family.”
Mother’s Day Messages for Your Wife or Partner
If your wife or partner is the most amazing mother you know, include one of these Mother’s Day wishes to let her know how much you appreciate everything they do! These touching messages will be sure to make her smile.
- “Happy Mother’s Day with all my thanks and love,”
- “Thank you for all the ways you go above and beyond every day for our family. The kids and I are so lucky to have you.”
- “I’m so grateful to be sharing life, love and parenthood with someone as creative and fun as you.”
- “You’re more beautiful than ever to me.”
- “I love our family, and I love you.”
- “Creativity, laughter, devotion…there’s so much to admire in the way you do motherhood day in and day out.”
- “From the moment we met, you’ve had my heart. And seeing you as a mom only makes me love you more.”
- “Because of you, our family and our sweet home are built around generous, selfless love. Thank you for making us all so blessed—especially me.”
- For the wife who is a stepmom to her spouse’s child: “Thank you for being such a wonderful mother to my daughter. It means so much to see the way you care for her…and the way she loves you, too.”
What to Say to Someone Who’s Like a Mom to You
Sometimes people in our lives have served as mothers but may not have raised us in the traditional sense — they could be an aunt, close family friend or even a nanny, Whether they care for you, serve as mentors or just always seem to be there for you when you need them, honor them with one of these special Mother’s Day messages.
- “Just wanted to recognize you on Mother’s Day for being such a caring and positive influence in my life. I’m forever grateful, and I look up to you more than you know.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to an amazing woman I’ll always admire, appreciate and love!”
- “We hope it doesn’t come as a surprise that we’re thinking of you today. After all, you’ve loved us just like a mom.”
- “Aunt Ginny, there’s simply no one else like you. I feel so blessed that we’re family…and that we’re friends.”
- “You’ve been like a mom to me—someone I can tell anything and ask anything. Thank you for being such an important person in my life.”
- “With love to an amazing lady…from someone who hopes to be one someday.”
Wishes for Your Friend or Sister
Celebrate your friend or sister for the hard work she does as a mother! Here are some uplifting Mother’s Day messages that show your admiration and appreciation for your sister and all your mom friends.
- “I don’t know how you do it. But I can easily see that you are doing a wonderful job of being a mom.”
- “You are a blessing to your family…and to me.”
- “I’m so grateful to have a friend and fellow mom like you in my life. Thank you for helping me deal with all the ups and downs of motherhood!”
- “I believe in my heart that someday we’ll once again pee alone.”
- “You’re my good friend, and you’re a mom I admire so much.”
- “We started as mom-friends, but now we’re just plain friends. I’m so glad we are. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Mother’s Day, margarita, mojito and merlot all start with ‘m.’ Coincidence? Surely not.”
- “Celebrating the amazing mom you are to your own kids and the wonderful aunt you are to mine!”
- “I always knew you’d be a great mom someday.”
- “So glad our kids are cousins!”
- “Wishing you a sweet, quiet, gross-out-free Mother’s Day!”
- “So glad we’re moms—it’s one more sweet thing to share.”
- “I can tell from how your kids act that they feel secure, well-grounded and totally loved. Of course they do. They have the best mom ever!”
Mother’s Day Messages for a New Mom and Mom-to-Be
Bringing a little one into the world isn’t easy — acknowledge her hard work and celebrate her with these mom-to-be and new mom messages. Whether she’s adding more to the family or a first-time mom, she’ll be sure to appreciate these lovely messages. If she’s expecting and almost due, you can pair your card with a push present.
- “Can just imagine how meaningful today is with a new little one in your life. Enjoy!”
- “You’ve got crayon-drawn Mother’s Day cards in your future, along with big hugs from your lucky little one!”
- “That sweet baby isn’t the only one who should be pampered—today’s all for you!”
- “Happy Mother-to-Be Day, Chelsea! You’re going to make such a good mom!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to our favorite mom-to-be with lots of love and anticipation!”
- “You’re joining the mom club! Hope this Mother’s Day will be the first of many special ones for you.”
- “Everyone jokes about spoiling the baby. When can I come over and help spoil the NEW MOM? YOU DESERVE IT!”
- “You are off to such a sweet start as a mom. Happy 1st Mother’s Day!”
- “I remember the lunch when you first told me you were going to be a mom. I was so happy for you then, and I still am, because I see how much you love it and how amazing you are at it.”
These Mother’s Day messages are ideal for every mom out there and will make her day. Be sure to also pair your Mother’s Day card with a gift! From bouquets of flowers to fun gift baskets, we have the perfect inspo to help brighten her day.
Best Gifts for Mother’s Day
If you also want to pair your Mother’s day card with a gift, we have some unique ideas and activities to incorporate into your celebrations. From active moms to foodie moms, we have recommendations that will be sure to please.
Mother’s Day Ideas for Every Mom
Sometimes simple is best when it comes to Mother’s Day gifts. Here are some ideas that every mom will be able to appreciate.
- Breakfast in bed: What’s more luxurious than eating yummy food in the comfort of your own bedroom? Sweep her off her feet and surprise her with a Mother’s Day breakfast board. Whip up some delicious pancakes or keep it simple with eggs, bacon, and toast.
- Personalized mug: Treat her with a brand new mug and stuff it with her favorite morning coffee or tea. Personalize it with a sentimental message to keep things unique and help keep her energized during her busy mornings.
- Make a homemade meal: Take control of the dinner plans for the and surprise her with a homemade meal. You can even get creative and personalize your own menus and set up a fancy tablescape.
- Bouquet of flowers: Who doesn’t appreciate a lovely bouquet of flowers? Although this is a more traditional gift, it’s something every mother will appreciate! If you’re short on time, make sure to choose same-day flower delivery.
Mother’s Day Ideas for Active Moms
Whether she prefers to spend her time taking a yoga class with her girlfriends, going on trips to the outdoors, or meditating, we’ve put together some perfect gift ideas and activities for active moms on the go.
- Insulated water bottle: Although simple, an insulated water bottle is perfect for the mom on the go. From keeping coffee warm on early mornings to cool water for workouts, this water bottle is great for someone with an active lifestyle.
- Yoga pants: An active mom is always on the go, so update her wardrobe with a new pair of yoga pants so she can hit the town in style and stay comfortable at the same time. Pair with a yoga mat for the ultimate gift!
- Camping trip: There’s nothing like spending time with your mom in the great outdoors! Surprise her with a camping trip to her favorite spot. If you can’t make it camping, try a scenic hike and picnic complete with her favorite food.
- High-tech fitness gift: If she’s into electronics, treat her with something high-tech! This could be something like a fitness watch, wireless headphones or at-home workout equipment she’s been dying to get.
Mother’s Day Ideas for Glam Moms
Few things are more special than (well-deserved) Mother’s Day pampering. . Treat your mom like the queen she is this Mother’s Day with these glam gift ideas and activities.
- Plush robe: Give your mom a day of luxury and give her a plush robe. She’ll appreciate the feeling of being pampered while relaxing in something comfortable and cozy on her day.
- Beauty subscription box: A beauty subscription kit is a gift that keeps giving every month! Treat your glam mom to all of the latest beauty goodies that she’ll love.
- Spa day: For the ultimate getaway, reserve a day at a spa! Or, create your own oasis at home for her and pair it with a lavender spa gift basket.
- New tote bag: New bag who’s this? Glam moms often love fashion, so treat your mom to a new tote bag from her favorite designer.
Mother’s Day Ideas for Foodie Moms
Who doesn’t love food? If your mom’s a foodie or loves to cook, these snack and food ideas are sure to please on Mother’s Day.
- Delicious gift basket: A gift basket filled with yummy meats and cheeses will be sure to excite a foodie mom! Treat her to this delicious charcuterie gift and be sure to pair with some wine.
- Wine subscription: A wine subscription box is a great way for her to sit back and relax with a nice glass of red on Mother’s Day. This is a great option to pair with a food gift basket — not to mention also an opportunity for her to host fun wine nights with her girls.
- Coffee maker: Let’s face it — being a mom can be tiring. If she’s a fan of a good cup of joe, give her the coffee maker of her dreams and pair it with craft roasts for that extra kick of caffeine.
- Personal chef: What’s better than a homemade meal? A meal that a personal chef cooks for you! Set up a night in with a chef to do the hard work for the night so she can sit back and enjoy a yummy meal.
With these printable Mother’s Day cards, messages and gift ideas, you can make this Mother’s Day one that she will remember and cherish forever. Make sure to shower the mothers in your life with love and her favorite Mother’s Day arrangements. Happy Mother’s Day!