Here’s to her, let’s cheers to her!
Celebrating milestones is what makes it all worth it. Whether that’s a birthday, an anniversary, a graduation or a new job — getting together, toasting to exciting opportunities and a bright future often makes it all feel real. In times like these, when visiting friends or family can be a challenge, it’s still important to acknowledge and celebrate these important moments.
In collaboration with some of the most stellar female influencers, we created stunning bouquets to celebrate all women, everywhere. No matter how far apart you may be, these wonderful fresh-from-the-garden flowers will show the amazing women you’re celebrating how much you care and how proud you are of what they’ve achieved.
Alongside this gorgeous new collection, we also created five adorable, inspiring cards that you can send with the flower bouquet. Simply print them out at home on US letter sized paper (8 ½ inches wide and 11 inches long) and follow the cutting and folding instructions on the printable. Your gift will make the time you have to spend apart seem a little sweeter and prove that your friendship can outlast anything.
For The New Mom
Being pregnant during a pandemic has its perks and its drawbacks. It’s certainly nice to work from home while the belly keeps getting bigger and bigger, but staying socially distant can be emotionally draining. Whether the woman you’re thinking of is having her first or her fifth baby, canceling a baby shower or quarantining for weeks after the little one is born is not easy. Virtual baby showers or video calls to meet the newest addition of the family make everything a bit more fun but it just doesn’t feel the same.
While you can only send virtual hugs to your favorite mommy-friend, nothing’s stopping you from writing her a personalized card expressing how happy you are that she’s expanding her family. The card that you can download below will put a smile on her face and let her know that she’s not alone.
If you’re not big with words, see if any of these messages resonate with you and inspire you to send your friend a loving card to brighten her day:
- “I’m so sorry your baby shower got canceled. Whatever happens, I’m just happy you’re safe and healthy and can’t wait to meet your sweet little angel!”
- “Oh my, how exciting that you’ll be a mom soon! Your virtual baby shower was so fun — I’m glad we got to connect and celebrate you. I love you and am so thrilled to know that you’ll get to meet your daughter/son any day now.”
- “I can’t believe you’re a mommy! Congratulations on giving birth to this beautiful baby girl/boy. I’m counting down the days until I can meet her/him in person.”
- “It was such a pleasure meeting your little one during our virtual baby party! I’ve never seen you [and daddy] so tired but blissfully happy at the same time. We’re super excited for your little family.”
- “Congratulations on your baby! So happy to hear you’re safe and healthy. Sending you much love with this note and hope the flowers will brighten your day!”
For The Bride Catching Her Own Bouquet
Many brides had to postpone their wedding, cut their guest list or opt for a virtual wedding this year. If a friend or family member of yours was looking forward to their special day and ended up not celebrating as planned, reaching out and letting them know that they have your support can be a much appreciated gesture.
Having the support of their friends and family will assure them that they’ve made the right call and take some weight off of their shoulders. As much as you were looking forward to dancing through the night at their wedding, they’ll appreciate reading that you fully understand their decision.
Send them a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a sweet card to show that you’re thinking of them. Here are a few ideas of what you could write to a friend who couldn’t have her wedding the way she envisioned it:
- “We know it wasn’t an easy decision to cut down on your guest list but what matters is that you were safe and got to marry the person of your dreams. We wish you nothing but happiness and send lots of love with this note.”
- “Since everything sucks right now, I just wanted you to know that I love and support you. I hope these flowers brighten your day and you know I’m always just a phone call away.”
- “Hey there, girl. I know you were looking forward to wearing your white dress just as much as I was to the open bar but we both know you look great in sweats too and that we’ll celebrate even harder next year! Send my love to [Partner’s Name] and call if you need anything.”
- “Your virtual bridal shower/wedding was such a hit! I can’t wait for the real deal but until then — keep safe and enjoy your time as newlyweds!”
For The Woman Who Hasn’t Aged a Day
Birthdays are always a great cause for celebration. Do you have a friend who loves her birthday so much, she celebrates all week (or even month)? She’s probably not happy that she can’t have a big birthday bash this year.
Perhaps you live close and can surprise her with a socially distant picnic, an outdoor movie night in your backyard or a homemade birthday cake. But even if she lives across the country, you can still send her this beautiful birthday card and a gorgeous bouquet of flowers to make her feel special.
Tell the birthday girl how much she means to you and how happy you are to call her your friend. If anything, this pandemic may have brought you closer thanks to countless nights of video chatting and figuring out how to have fun virtual hangouts together. We hope these messages spark some inspiration and help you express how thrilled you are to celebrate your bestie’s birthday:
- “I heard that birthdays that aren’t celebrated don’t count so let’s just say you’re still 29! Looking fine, my friend — Happy Birthday!”
- “Here’s to you, my stunning, witty, caring, loving, strong, most amazing friend who I miss so dearly. Happy Birthday!”
- “Happy Birthday, my darling! Enjoy these flowers and don’t forget to make every second count. Life is so precious and I wish you nothing but happiness!”
- “Can’t wait to log into your virtual birthday bash tonight! Wish I could hug and celebrate you in person but I know we’ll have a blast via video chat too.”
For The Lady Boss
Let’s be real: Putting on jeans in the morning can be considered an achievement during these unprecedented times. But anyone who’s managed to graduate, start a new job or even open their own business — these are the ladies we love to look up to!
If your mind immediately wanders to a friend who’s achieved something amazing and you’re so proud of her that you could burst, shout it from the rooftops! Or, you know, send her a bunch of flowers and this lovely card.
Whether you’re writing to your cousin who was brave enough for a career change or a working mom who’s absolutely killing it, she’ll appreciate your kind words. Here are a few things you could say to the lady boss in your life:
- “I may be far away today but know that 100 miles south, there’s a girl popping the champagne and toasting to you. Sending you all my love — you’re gonna kill it!”
- “They say you can achieve anything you set your mind to and today you proved this to be right. I am so proud to call you my friend and know you’ll do amazing, sweetie!”
- “As Coco Chanel said: “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” I’m so dang proud of you!”
- “Look at you, you little overachiever! Congratulations on the promotion, you deserve it!”
For The Best Friend Ever
Boris Pasternak knew that, “surprise is the greatest gift which life can grant us.” Don’t feel like you need an occasion to send flowers to your friend or family member! Surprise them with a luscious flower bouquet and a handwritten note simply because you feel like it.
Whether you’re sending this card and flowers to a friend you miss terribly or to your mom because you know she’s had a rough week, they’ll be so thrilled to know that you thought of them. An unexpected gift like this can make or break someone’s week so never underestimate the positive impact you can have, even from a distance.
Write a quote about friendship in the card to show your bestie how much they mean to you or draw inspiration from one of the messages below to personalize this adorable card:
- “Remember, you are a beautiful, strong, powerful person and no matter your flaws — you are worthy!”
- “Your friendship means the world to me. I know you’re struggling a bit right now but remember that you always have someone to turn to when you’re down. Call me and I’ll be there.”
- “Know that I appreciate all that you are so much and wouldn’t change a thing! You’re such a gem and I’m beyond thankful to call you my friend.”
- “Chin up, my love. You’re such an amazing person and there’s not a day that goes by when I don’t thank the universe that we found each other. I hope these flowers brighten your day and remind you how awesome you are.”
- “The best things happen when you least expect it. Much like these flowers! I know better times are coming and am sending you all of my love.”
Whether it be for a brave career move, slaying as a new mom or simply because they’re a true gem of a friend, it’s not difficult to find a reason to lift each other up. Check out our stunning collection of bouquets designed to support and empower women everywhere.