Featuring stock, liatris and bells of Ireland, this assortment of 140 tall flowers is perfect for filling big vases and big spaces for any occasion.
Please note: These farm–fresh flowers are sent directly from the fields. Upon arrival and before arranging, the blooms will require some care.
- Once the box arrives, cut any zip ties and remove the plastic sleeves, paper, cardboard or rubber bands that hold the bunches together.
- Fill your vase about two–thirds full with fresh, clean water and flower food if you have it on hand.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline and trim the flower stems to the height you want to design them. Bells of Ireland have tiny prickles under their leaves, so be careful when removing the foliage!
- Place the flowers into the vase in a crisscross fashion and watch your design come to life.
- Change the water as often as you can to extend the freshness and beauty of flowers in your arrangements.
Fresh & Safe Delivery
The health and safety of our customers, florists and growers is top priority. During this time, we will not require a signature for delivery. All orders will no longer be hand delivered, but be left at the front door with no contact and (as always) ready to delight.