Wedding Flower Care and Handling
Please Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
• Unpack your flowers immediately upon arrival
Flower Care and Handling:
Upon arrival, you will need to hydrate your flowers immediately to sustain their optimum freshness and appearance. During the shipping process they may have become dehydrated. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. After hydrating, please allow time for your flowers to revitalize (8 hours minimum).
Corsages and Boutonnieres:
• These will arrive in protective cases and are easily removed from the shipping box.
• Place boutonnieres and corsages inside a refrigerator between 34-36 degrees.
• Keep them refrigerated until the last possible moment to ensure freshness.
• Transport boutonnieres and corsages in the cases they were delivered in. This will protect them until they are used.
• To use, untie from the protective case, remove water tubes and use the pin included to carefully place on jacket or dress.
• Boutonnieres are traditionally placed on the left side of a jacket.
Bridal, Bridesmaid and Tossing Bouquets:
• Always start with a clean vase or bucket.
• Add flower food and room temperature tap water. Approx. 1-2 inches of water is sufficient.
• Use clipper provided to carefully cut the plastic straps that hold the bouquets to the shipping box.
• Remove the paper wrap in order to inspect bouquet upon arrival. If there are any minor signs of bruising on the outer petals, these outer petals can be removed carefully.
• Avoid touching flowers. Touching the petals may cause bruising that is not immediately visible but can appear as browning or wrinkles.
• Remove hydration sponge and bag from the lower stems.
• Cut, at an angle, ½ inch off the bottom of the stems using flower clipper provided.
• Immediately after cutting the stems place your bouquets in your pre-watered vase or bucket to ensure proper hydration. Make sure to place the stems in 1-2 inches of water, ensuring that only the stems are in water, without getting the ribbon wet.
• Place flowers in a cool location out of sunlight and away from heat sources. To keep the blooms from opening too quickly, keep them in a refrigerator at about 34-36 degrees if available. Leaving at room temperature will promote natural development of the blooms and will help them open beyond the stage at which they arrive.
• Avoid laying bouquets sideways on flat surfaces as this may damage the outer blooms.
• Keep bouquets in water until the last possible moment to keep flowers fresh and hydrated.
• Do not expose the flowers to heat at any time before the function. Do not leave them outdoors, in a car, or next to a heat source.
• Before using, you may trim the stems within 1/2" of the ribbon or to desired length for final presentation.
Your order must be placed at least 14 days before your delivery date. Although your order takes 14 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 14 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, someone must sign for the flowers upon delivery. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
We will deliver your wedding flowers on Tuesdays through Fridays. We suggest you have your flowers delivered two days before your event for optimal beauty. For example, if your wedding is on Saturday, your flowers should be delivered on Thursday.
Additionally, shipments may possibly be delayed by unforeseen circumstances, such as inclement weather, resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information: In order to receive a refund, please note that all requests to cancel your order MUST be made within 48 hours after placing the initial order.
To cancel an order within 48 hours: