Traditionally used for contemplation, bonsai plants are both beautiful and mysterious. Known for their serene elegance, these breathtaking plants are easier to take care of than one may expect. Please follow these simple instructions to keep your bonsai plant healthy for years to come.
- Keep your bonsai in moderate light away from any heat source or draft.
- You may feel that you need to put your bonsai in a larger container as it grows, but don't. Bonsai plants need be contained in smaller vessels to keep their dwarf size.
- Bonsai plants love humidity. Spray and water your plant once a week and at the base of the planter use a humidity tray that holds stone and water to keep the plant constantly hydrated.
- In early spring through July you should fertilize your bonsai with a water-soluble fertilizer.
Bamboo is said to improve Feng Shui and create a space for you to feel safe and more energized. Known for their low maintenance and peaceful disposition, bamboo plants create the perfect gift. Follow these simple instructions to keep you bamboo plant happy and healthy.
- Keep your bamboo in moderate light away from any heat source or draft. Avoid direct sunlight as it may scorch the leaves.
- Fresh, clean water is essential to maintain this plant and the roots should always be wet or moist. Replenish the vase with water every 7-10 days.