Learn More About Flower Farms
At FTD, we search the world, seeking the finest flowers from fields where they thrive in ample sunlight and rich soil, under meticulous care.
...then hand gathered and brought together by floral professionals to form bouquets that hold an incredible value due to their color, size and freshness.
Farm fresh flowers arrive in a beautiful gift box ready for the recipient's enjoyment...
Our farm fresh bouquets are picked by our growers at the peak of the harvest...
At FTD, we insist on only the best flowers for our bouquets, ensuring that the sentiments you wish to express will be apparent with each incredible bloom.
...and delivered to their front door.
Where Our Quest For The World's Finest Flowers Begins
- Stock – California, Colombia, Ecuador
- Roses – Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala (Sweethearts: Kenya, Tanzania, India, Colombia)
- Lilies – Costa Rica, California, Colombia, Ecuador, Holland
- Sunflowers – California, Ecuador, Colombia, Michigan, Florida
- Matsumoto Asters – Colombia, California
- Ginger – Costa Rica
- Hydrangea – Colombia, Holland, California
- Peonies – Holland, Michigan
- Iris – California, Costa Rica
- Snapdragons – Colombia, Ecuador , California
- Freesia – Holland, Ecuador
- Daffodils – Holland (this years were pencil daff’s grown in England, imported through Holland)
- Orchids – Thailand, Holland
- Mokara Orchids - Thailand
- Tulips – Holland, California, Michigan, Virginia, Canada
- Calla lilies – Colombia, Ecuador, California
- Carnations - Colombia
- Peruvian lilies – Colombia, Ecuador
- Gladiola – Michigan, California, Mexico
- Alstromeria – Colombia, Ecuador
- Bells of Ireland - Ecuador
- Bulpleurm – Holland, Ecuador
- Delphinium – Ecuador, Holland, California
- Gerbera Daisy – California, Ecuador, Colombia, Holland
- Hypericum - Ecuador
- Lisianthus – Ecuador, California
- Queen Anne's Lace - Ecuador
- Wax flower – Peru, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, California