- All alcohol is sold by a licensee; FTD.com is the marketing agent.
- FTD.com recognizes and complies with all Federal, State and local laws regarding the sale of alcohol to minors.
- No purchase of alcohol may be made by anyone less than 21 years of age.
- All shipments require a signature for receipt. Signatures must be obtained by individuals over the age of 21 years. Whenever possible we encourage you to use a business address so that an adult is present to sign for the package.
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Must be 21 or older to order. By ordering alcohol you affirm that you are over the age of 21. Alcohol cannot be delivered to anyone who is under the age of 21. The person receiving delivery of the alcohol will be required to show identification proving he or she is at least 21 years old. All alcohol must be purchased for personal consumption and not for resale. [If you intentionally or unintentionally misrepresent your age in order to provide alcohol to a person under the age of 21, ftd.com or the alcohol seller will prosecute you fully to the extent allowable by law.]
- States we ship to: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming